Car Lock Out
Getting locked out of your car is very upsetting, but know that car lock out is relatively a common thing. Following are the 5 most common car lock out reasons. Try to avoid them all.
1. Key is locked inside the car 2. Key is locked in the trunk 3. Key is lost 4. Key is stuck the ignition 5. Key is Jammed in the lock
These are the things you need, and should do in case you experience a car lock out:
1. The first thing you should do in any car lockout is to calm down. The sooner you calm down, the better.
2. Analyze the situation, so you do not rush to act and cause damages to your car.
3. Check to see maybe one of the windows is rolled down (or partially rolled down).
4. Check that see maybe one of the doors is unlocked (some older models lock only the driver's door).
5. If you have a spare key (at home, in the office), maybe someone can bring it to you (if they have access to the key).
6. Check if you have roadside assistance (it may be faster and/or less expensive than locksmith).
7. Call us.
Key Less Locks
High Security Locks
Cut Any Lock
Car Key Extraction
Program Car Key
Auto, Residential, Commercial
Broward, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach
Same day service NO hidden charges FREE estimate